Thursday, May 23rd – Trustees Meeting, 7pm
Monday, May 27th – Memorial Day – FCC Office closed
Tuesday, May 28th – Golden Age, 12noon with Kristin Chittick bringing the program
Wednesday, May 29th – Transition Team meeting, 6pm
May 28th through June 1st – Camp Illiana High School Camp
Saturday, June 1st – Disciples Men annual Highway Clean-up. McDonald’s at 8am or Pool’s at 9am.
Sunday, June 2nd – Membership Committee Meeting, 11:15am
Sunday, June 2nd – MICE to Twin Lakes Park, 12noon till 3pm
Thursday, June 6th – Ladies Banquet featuring speaker Valerie Funk
Friday & Saturday, June 7th & 8th – Relay For Life Yard Sale, FCC
Saturday, June 8th – FCC will participate in the Shriner’s Parade. Sign-up in the church hallway.
June 9th through June 14th – Camp Illiana Middle School Camp
Saturday, June 15th – Marriage Night, 3pm-7pm, $30 includes dinner – click HERE for more information
Friday, June 28th – FCC Relay for Life team’s “Wine-ing for a Cure” fundraising event, Castle Finn Winery, 6:30-8:30pm with entertainment by Pastor Mark, $15
More information is available in the MESSENGER and in the Monthly Calendar of Events.
- Sunday Worship Services – 8am and 10am
- Sunday School for all ages – 9am
- Scout Meeting – Sundays from 2 to 4pm
- Middle and High School Youth Group – SUNDAYS at 6:30pm
- Golden Age Group – last Tuesday of each month at 12noon
- Bible Study – Tuesdays at 10:30am with Janean Gilliland leading
- Scout Meeting – Tuesdays from 6 to 7pm
- God’s Gang and Crossroads – Wednesdays after school. Will resume in the fall.
- Knitters & Crocheters – Fridays at 9am
M.I.C.E. (Monthly Inspiring Children’s Events), Women’s Circles and Disciples Men meet monthly. See the calendar.