Thursday, October 21st – Koinonia Circle, 9am
Thursday, October 21st – Trustees Meeting, 6pm
Sunday, October 24th – 8 and 10am Worship Services with Eric Elder speaking. Deadline for turning in Man of the Year and Woman of the Year ballots
Sunday, October 24th – Nominating Committee Meeting, 4:15pm
Thursday, October 28th – Stewardship & Finance Committee Meeting, 6pm
Friday, October 29th – “Scare On the Square,” 5-7pm. Please bring in candy donations by Sunday, October 24th.
Sunday, October 31st – 8 and 10am Worship Services with Rev. Mike Dixon speaking
Tuesday, November 2nd – Circle of Light, 6pm
Thursday, November 4th – Elders Meeting including new Elders for 2022, 5:15pm
Thursday and Friday, November 4th and 5th – Heads, Hands, and Heart coat project, 3-6pm. Please bring in your donations of gently-worn coats, scarves, gloves, hats, and boots by Wednesday, November 3rd.
Saturday, November 6th – Community Prayer Service, First Baptist Church, 8am
Tuesday, November 9th – Board Meeting, 7pm
Thursday, November 11th – Circle of Prayer, 6pm
Tuesday, November 16th – Fellowship Circle, church parlor, 2pm
Thursday, November 18th – Koinonia Circle, church kitchen, 9am
Thursday, November 18th – Trustee Meeting, 6pm
Saturday, November 20th – Disciples Men breakfast at Red Oak Inn, 8am. Please sign-up.
Sunday, November 21st – Man and Woman of the Year presentations
Thursday and Friday, November 25th and 26th – FCC office closed for the Thanksgiving holiday
Wednesday, December 8th – Final meeting of God’s Gang and Crossroads for the fall semester, 3-6pm
More information is available in the MESSENGER and in the Monthly Calendar of Events.
- Sunday Worship Services – 8am and 10am
- Sunday School for all ages – 9am
- Coffee Bar sponsored by the youth – Sundays at 9am
- Middle and High School Youth Group – Sundays at 6:00pm
- Chancel Choir rehearsals – Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- God’s Gang and Crossroads youth ministry – Wednesdays, 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Knitters & Crocheters – 4th Friday of the month at 9am
These activities will be resuming soon. Check back for updates:
- Scout Meeting – Sundays from 2 to 4pm
- Golden Age Group – last Tuesday of each month at 12noon
- Scout Meeting – Tuesdays from 6 to 7pm
- Joyful Ringers Bell Choir rehearsals – Wednesdays at 7:30pm beginning December 1st
M.I.C.E. (Monthly Inspiring Children’s Events), Women’s Circles and Disciples Men meet monthly. See the calendar.
Click HERE for the meeting times for our Small Study Groups.