Classes meet at 9am between worship services. There is always a spot for you! Here are the details.
- OPEN DOOR is taught by Al Englebright and meets in the church basement at 9am. They will be studying the book of Judges.
- DISCIPLES is taught by Mary K. Bradford and meets in the church library.
- K-5th GRADE is taught by Candi Milam and meets upstairs in the Nazareth room.
- NEW HORIZONS is taught by Elisabeth Johnson and will meet upstairs in the WWJD room next to the elevator.
What is a study group? It’s a smaller community of the church who share, learn, and grow deeper in the Lord. Our study groups are based on different topics and led by the people listed below. There are four study groups being offered this fall.
- “If You Want to Walk on Water, You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat” will begin on Thursday, March 4th at 6:30pm. The group is led by Mike and Peg Dixon and will meet in the Jerusalem Room.