Sunday School at FCC
Classes meet at 9am between worship services. There is always a spot for you! Here are the details.
- OPEN DOOR is taught by Al Englebright and meets in the church basement at 9am. They will be studying the Gospel of John.
- DISCIPLES is taught by Mary K. Bradford and meets in the church library.
- K-5th GRADE is taught by Candi Milam and meets upstairs in the Nazareth room.
- NEW HORIZONS is taught by Elisabeth Johnson and will meet upstairs in the WWJD room next to the elevator.
Fall Study Groups
What is a study group? It’s a smaller community of the church who share, learn, and grow deeper in the Lord. Our study groups are based on different topics and led by the people listed below. There are four study groups being offered this fall.
- “Not a Fan” by Kyle Idleman and led by Rev. Jamie Kent will on Mondays from September 14th through October 19th at 6:30pm at FCC. There will also be a Tuesday at 11am meeting of this group. Please let Rev. Jamie know if you would like the workbook that goes along with this study.
- “Anxious for Nothing” by Max Lucado and led by David and Barbara Dick will meet Sunday afternoons at 4:30pm from September 20th through October 25th at FCC.
- “Go Fish” by Andy Stanley and led by Mike and Peg Dixon will meet at FCC on Thursdays, 6:30-7:30pm, starting September 17th through October 22nd.
- “Old Testament Oddities” will be led by Greg and Tammy Terry on Mondays at the Templeton home at 6:30pm from September 21st through October 26th.
For more information on these small study groups, click HERE.