FCC Member Scholarships
There are five scholarships available ONLY to members of the First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) of Paris Illinois, but only one application form (see below). By completing the one application, you will be considered for each of the five scholarships.
- A member of the First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) of Paris Illinois.
- A graduating senior, current college student or a resident of the Paris community.
- Can be male or female to apply for any of the five scholarships.
- Attending a recognized institution of high learning.
Basis of Awards
- Information in the Application.
- References by two individuals.
- Involvement in the life of the First Christian Church congregation.
Scholarship and Amounts
- Harold & Faye Jump Memorial Scholarship – $750
- John Z. & Ruth W. Frazier Scholarship – $500
- Bill Kerrick Memorial Scholarship – $500
- Disciples Men Scholarship – $500
- Joe & Nila Hasler Scholarship – $500
The First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) of Paris Illinois will need to receive a completed application form AND two letters of recommendation by April 15th, as outlined below:
- Complete the FCC Member’s Scholarship Online Form (see below) –OR– download the hardcopy of the application by clicking HERE and return it to the First Christian Church by the deadline (see address below).
- Two completed Letter of Recommendation Forms returned to the First Christian Church (see address below) in hardcopy form by the deadline.
The Scholarship Committee
First Christian Church
201 South Main Street
Paris, IL 61944
Please feel free to contact the church office or any member of the Memorial/Scholarship Committee if you have any questions.
To submit a hardcopy of this year’s application, download and print the FCC Member’s Scholarship Application Form in PDF format. The application and two letters of recommendation should be submitted to FCC at the address above by April 16th.
OR – you may submit your Church Member Application online by clicking HERE. Please note: Letters of recommendation CANNOT be submitted online. You must download the recommendation form in PDF format HERE, print it, deliver it to the persons making the recommendation and have those recommendation letters delivered to the church before April 15th.