Thursday, February 21st – Koinonia Circle, 9am
Thursday, February 21st – Trustees Meeting, 6pm
Friday, February 22nd – Rev. Parkinson house cleaning. Contact Barbara Dick for details.
Sunday, February 24th – MICE at Shewey’s Arts, 2-3pm
Sunday, February 24th – TALENT SHOW has been CANCELLED
Tuesday, February 26th – Golden Age Luncheon, 12noon with John and Marilyn Wright on the Belize Mission Project
Thursday, February 28th – Trustees Meeting, 6pm
Thursday, February 28th – Pastor Mark Parkinson and wife, Kendala, move-in day. Contact David Dick for details.
Tuesday, March 5th – Circle of Light, 6pm
Wednesday March 6th – Ash Wednesday Service, 6pm
Thursday, March 7th – Elders Meeting, 5pm
Tuesday, March 12th – Board Meeting, 7pm
More information is available in the MESSENGER and in the Monthly Calendar of Events.
- Sunday Worship Services – 8am and 10am
- Sunday School for all ages – 9am
- Scout Meeting – Sundays from 2 to 4pm
- Middle and High School Youth Group – SUNDAYS at 6:30pm
- Golden Age Group – last Tuesday of each month at 12noon
- Bible Study – Tuesdays at 10:30am with Janean Gilliland leading
- Scout Meeting – Tuesdays from 6 to 7pm
- God’s Gang and Crossroads – Wednesdays after school resuming February 13th. For more information click HERE.
- Chancel Choir Rehearsals – Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Joyful Ringers Bell Choir Rehearsals – Wednesdays at 7:30pm
- Knitters & Crocheters – Fridays at 9am
M.I.C.E. (Monthly Inspiring Children’s Events), Women’s Circles and Disciples Men meet monthly. See the calendar.